STRICKLAND ARMS BED & BREAKFAST
COVID 19 OPERATING PROCEDURES
We will be reopening Strickland Arms on Friday May 1, 2020 but for with certain changes in our procedures in order to person to person contact and increased disinfecting procedures.
- UPON ARRIVAL We will not be greeting you in person. In lieu of that you will find a note on the front door.
- BREAKFAST In lieu of the normal breakfast of scrambled eggs, hot biscuits etc there will be self serve breakfast biscuits, cereals, and muffins. Let us know what else you might like and we will do our best to stock it. In the formal dining room you will find a microwave, Keurig K-cup coffee machine and a Fridge, for your use. These are all frequently sanitized but please wipe the handles BEFORE and AFTER each use
- HEALTH AND TRACKING INFORMATION We apologize for the inconvenience but we will be needing to gather some information on your health, the areas where you have been and, your method of travel.
- MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING You will need to have a mask available and to maintain appropriate social distancing if you should see our personnel or other guests. Note that there is ample, multiple, areas for guests in each room sit privately while having conversations, drinks etc while maintaining more than the recommended social distancing without masks.
- ROOM PREPARATION Prior to your check in your room will be disinfected by the normal cleaning procedures PLUS high intensity Ultraviolet radiation.
- ROOM CLEANING DURING VISIT During your stay we will be trying to minimize contact, hence our normal daily room cleaning, trash removal, making of beds, vacuuming, exchanging towels etc will be upon request.
- POOL The pool WILL be open. The sitting areas outside the pools are large enough to accommodate different groups to gather at the same time and still allow social distancing. However, we are asking that only one group at a time actually be in the water. Please try to regulate you “in water” time.
- HOT TUB The hot tub will NOT be open for awhile